THE RENEGADE THEATRE GROUP
MARCH 2017 ONE ACT PLAY FESTIVAL
THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2016 ONE ACT PLAY FESTIVAL. The final one act selections will premiere in our EFFECTS Edition. We are now accepting submissions for our 2017 Festival.
ONE ACT FESTIVAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Entries can be submitted via email ONLY. Email your script as a PDF to:
• $15 submission fee (details to submit fee will be sent upon receiving script and complete submission information)*
In the body of your message, please include
• Your name
• Your mailing address
• Your phone number
• Title of the play
• That you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the contest, listed below.
Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
The submission deadline for the MARCH 2017 ONE ACT FESTIVAL is November 6, 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting in this festival you agree that:
1) Your script adheres to the festival guidelines, meaning:
• You are the sole owner of the play.
• Your play has not been professionally produced.
• Your script is intended for mature audiences.
• Your one act is no longer than 30 minutes in length.
• Your manuscript is formatted in the correct stage play form.
2) If selected, you give the Renegade Theatre Group the right to produce your work in our 2017 Festival.
3) The Renegade Theatre Group shall select the director, cast, and creative team for the production.
4) Author must own the copyright of the script (no adaptations will be accepted, unless the source material is in the public domain)
5) We will not accept scripts that have been previously produced.
6) Only one entry per writer, please.
7) Scripts should require 3-5 actors per performance.
8) Include a summary of the play on the title page.
*$15 FEE WAIVED FOR MEMBERS OF THE WRITER'S GUILD